Coerver Coaching Performance Camp 18-21 January 2018
The COERVER® Coaching Performance Camp is a technical development program for youth players from Coerver® Coaching, “The world’s number 1 soccer skills teaching method”, and our international partner adidas®.
The Coerver Coaching Performance Camp is open to players from all across the Asia Pacific region. Past Camp’s have been attended by players from across Australia, New Zealand and, Japan, China Singapore.
Coerver® Coaching Performance Camp’s operate around the world with the aim of maximizing each player’s development. This is achieved by providing each player with professional coaching, age specific technical and physiological programs, and offering support both on and off the training field.
Our aim is to develop confident creative, technical players whilst teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
Players will receive:
- 18 hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from COERVER® accredited coaches
- COERVER® Coaching Small Sided Games
- COERVER® Coaching adidas Training Ball
- COERVER® Coaching certificate
- Water Refill Station during clinic (Please bring drink bottle)
- Opportunity to be selected in the COERVER® International Touring program
- COERVER® Cup and Prizes
Day 1: Thursday 18/01/18, 8:00am-11:00am and 5:30pm-7:30pm
Day 2: Friday 19/01/18, 8:00am-11:00am and 5:30pm-7:30pm
Day 3: Saturday 20/01/18, 8:00am-11:00am and 5:30pm-7:30pm
Day 4: Sunday 21/01/18, 8:00am-11:00am
18/01/2018 - 21/01/2018
University of Canberra