Coerver Coaching Futsal First Skills Clinic 2018/19
The Coerver® Coaching Futsal Program is a technical development program for youth players from Coerver® Coaching, “The world’s number 1 soccer skills teaching method”, and our international partner adidas®.
Futsal is a 5 v 5 small-sided game played on a hard surfaced, basketball sized court with a smaller, heavier low bounce ball. Coerver Coaching Futsal is based on our globally recognized Futsal Pyramid of Player development.
Why Futsal & Coerver® Coaching are perfect partners
• Futsal is skill based
• Futsal needs high levels of ball mastery & 1v1
• Futsal is a small sided game
• The Coerver Attacking Philosophy mirrors the Futsal Game
Coerver Coaching is perfect to develop both better futsal players but also using the new Coerver Futsal Curriculum to develop more skilful football players.
"After learning about the Coerver Curriculum and working with Alfred, we are both convinced this is the World’s Number 1 Skills Teaching program." Carlos Ortiz - Current captain of Spain and Richardinho - 3 Time world player of the year.
Our aim is to develop confident, creative technical players whilst teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
Each COERVER® player receives:
- 12 hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from Official COERVER® Coaches
- COERVER® Coaching First Skills certificate
- COERVER® home training program
- COERVER® Coaching Shirt
5% Family & Friends Discount: Book two or more places on this program in the same booking to receive a 5% discount.
- Commence Sunday 21 October 2018, 9.30am-10.30am..
- Sunday 28 October, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 4 November, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 11 November, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 18 November, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 2 December, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 9 December, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 16 December, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 3 February, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 10 February, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Sunday 17 February, 9.30am-10.30am.
- Concludes Sunday 24 February 2019, 9.30am-10.30am.
Please note Northside Futsal is subsidising each participant.
21/10/2018 - 24/02/2019
Gold Creek School