Coerver Coaching Futsal First Skills Clinic
Why Futsal & Coerver® Coaching are perfect partners
• Futsal is skill based
• Futsal needs high levels of ball mastery & 1v1
• Futsal is a small sided game
• The Coerver Attacking Philosophy mirrors the Futsal Game
Coerver Coaching is perfect to develop both better futsal players but also using the new Coerver Futsal Curriculum to develop more skilful football players.
"After learning about the Coerver Curriculum and working with Alfred, we are both convinced this is the World’s Number 1 Skills Teaching program." Carlos Ortiz Current captain of Spain and Richardinho 3 Time world player of the year.
The Coerver Coaching Futsal First Skills Program will feature sessions from the globally recognized Pyramid of Player Development with an emphasis on:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving & Passing
- Moves – 1v1 Attack & Defense
- Group Play
Each COERVER® player receives:
- 8 hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from Official COERVER® Coaches
- COERVER® Coaching First Skills certificate
- COERVER® home training program
- Commence Sunday 15 October 2017, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Sunday 22 October, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Sunday 29 October, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Sunday 5 November, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Sunday 12 November, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Sunday 19 November, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Sunday 3 December, 9.00am-10.00am.
- Concludes Sunday 10 December 2017, 9.00am-10.00am.
* Please note Northside Futsal is subsidizing each participant
15/10/2017 - 10/12/2017
ACT Netball Centre